HIGH-QUALITY WHEY PROTEIN COFFEE WITH CAFFEINE!. FOOD SUPPLEMENT. ENJOY HOT OR COLD
- 27 G DOSE OF WHEY PROTEIN!
- 100 MILLIGRAMS OF CAFFEINE PER DRINK!
- IDEAL PRE-WORKOUT OR IN THE MORNING!
- NO ADDED SUGAR!
- ASPARTAME FREE!
DIRECTIONS OF USE: SciTec Nutrition Whey Protein Coffee 1kg
- Heat 300 ml (10 fl oz) water to approximately 60 Celsius (microwave at 850 Watts for a minute), then add 1 serving of powder and stir until dissolved. Best to use in the morning and before training (unless it’s close to bedtime). This is not a meal replacement product, use only as a food supplement.
This PROTEIN COFFEE formula is a no sugar added, high-quality whey protein coffee with caffeine (decaffeinated and extra sugar containing versions are also available)! It provides an effective 27 g dose of whey protein with 100 mgs of caffeine combining the two popular sports supplements ingredients. Whey protein from milk is a so called complete protein, because it provides the body with all necessary amino acids, including the 9 amino acids (i.e. Histidine, Isoleucine, Leucine, Lysine, Methionine, Phenylalanine, Threonine, Tryptophan, Valine) that are considered essential for life, because the body cannot synthesise them. Determination of the nutritional efficiency of protein in the diet is in most cases based on estimating the extent to which dietary protein nitrogen is absorbed and retained by the body and is able to balance daily nitrogen losses. Net Protein Utilisation (NPU) is the percentage of ingested nitrogen that is retained in the body, and the Biological Value (BV) gives the percentage of absorbed nitrogen that is retained. Biological Value is the product of NPU and digestibility. Whey protein has good digestibility and amino acid composition, thus its Biological Value is great compared to other dietary protein sources like meat, fish, eggs or soy. Dietary proteins are the source of nitrogen and indispensable amino acids, which the body requires for tissue growth and maintenance. Therefore, PROTEIN COFFEE’s protein contributes to the growth and maintenance of muscle mass*. (* These statements have been scientifically proven by the European Food Safety Authority (EFSA) and authorized by the European Commission (EC). )
- PROTEIN COFFEE provides caffeine from coffee and from added pure caffeine.
- Aspartame free formula!
- Caution: As with all exercise and nutritional programs, please consult your physician first. Keep out of reach of children!
- Allergen Info: Manufactured in a facility that processes milk, soy and egg proteins, and gluten, peanuts!
- Store in a cool, dry place. Heat and sunlight may damage the bottle!