Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Gainer is a high calorie weight gainer that will stack on muscle and pack on the pounds and even taste great. With 1,250 calories per serving and 50 grams of protein for muscle recovery, this instantized powder makes the ideal post-workout and between meals shake for sizing up your goals. Serious Mass provides you with the tools you need to pack on the pounds and help you develop the physique you’ve always wanted.
Benefits of Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Gainer – High Calorie Weight Gainer
- HIGH PROTEIN WEIGHT GAIN POWDER
- 50G PROTEIN
- 253G CARBS
- 25 VITAMINS & MINERALS
- 1250 CALORIES
THE TRUE STRENGTH OF WEIGHT GAINERS
Serious weight gain requires serious calories. However, those who need the extra calories most often have the toughest time consuming enough of them. For many aspiring to be bigger, a highly active metabolism, weaker appetite and on-the-run lifestyle can make it a real challenge to consume enough calories through whole foods alone. With Serious Mass , you’ve got nothing to lose and lots to gain. We’ve consolidated 1,250 calories, 50 grams of protein, 253 grams of carbohydrates, 25 vitamins & minerals, glutamine and creatine into every serving. It’s time to stop thinking small, get serious – Serious Mass.
NOTE: Beta Carotene, a precursor to Vitamin A, is part of the Serious Mass vitamin/mineral blend. Because it appears yellow/orange in solution, this may slightly alter the colour of your shake when mixed.
SUPERCHARGE YOUR SERIOUS MASS
- BY ADDING ONE OR MORE OF THESE FOODS TO YOUR SHAKE.
SERVING SIZE: CALORIES
- ½ cup Granola: Calories 250
- ¼ cup Chocolate Chips: Calories 198
- 2 tbsp. Peanut Butter: Calories 190
- 1 oz. Almonds: Calories 167
- 1 oz. Peanuts: Calories 164
- ½ cup Ice Cream: Calories 160
- 1 cup Whole Milk: Calories 150
- ½ cup Coconut: 139
- 1 tbsp. Flaxseed Oil: 115
- ½ Oat Bran: 108
- 1 small Banana: 105
- 1 tbsp. Honey: 64
- 1 tbsp. Molasses: 43
BEYOND THE BASICS
- 1,250 Calories per Serving in Water; 1,630 Calories When Made with Low Fat Milk.
- 50 Grams of Protein.
- 253 Grams of Carbohydrates to Support Fueling of Intense Workouts and Aid in the Replenishment of Glycogen Stores with no added sugar.
- Creatine, L-Glutamine & Glutamine Peptides, Choline, Inositol and PABA.
DIRECTIONS FOR USE: Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass Gainer
- Add two heaping scoops of Serious Mass to a blender filled with 24 oz. of water. Blend for 45-60 seconds. Then add a few ice cubes and, if desired, other calorie-contributing ingredients (see “Supercharge Your Serious Mass on the opposite panel) and blend for an additional 30-45 seconds. TIPS: Mixing two scoops of Serious Mass with24 oz. of nonfat or low fat milk instead of water will give you a thicker, creamier, higher-calorie shake. New users may find it beneficial to begin with ½ of a serving daily for the first week and then gradually increase to 1 or more full servings several times a day.
- SERIOUS MASS is a weight-gain supplement that can be used to feed serious calorie needs in a variety of different ways.
BETWEEN MEALS: Drink ½- 1 serving of Serious Mass between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet.
POST-WORKOUT: Begin drinking ½ – 1 serving of Serious Mass 30-45 minutes following exercise to support maximum recovery. BEFORE BED: Drink ½ – 1 serving of Serious Mass about 45-60 minutes before bed to provide nutrients to recovering muscle throughout the night.
SUGGESTED USE: For healthy adults, consume enough energy from a combination of high quality foods and supplements throughout the day as part of a balanced diet and exercise program.