This supplement provides more calories, nutrients and protein, gram-per-gram, than almost any other in this segment of the sports nutrition market. With a taste profile modelled after and taken directly from Giant Sports globally famous & industry leading Delicious Protein series, Muscle Maker is a product you will actually look forward to using every day. Giant Sports Muscle Maker will keep you in a nutrient fed state for hours after training with:
- ADDED LEVELS OF FREE-FORM BRANCHED CHAIN AMIO ACIDS (BCAA’S)
- MICRONISED CREATINE MONOHYDRATE
- A CLASS LEADING 25 GRAMS OF HIGH QUALITY WHEY PROTEIN
- 665 CALORIES PER SERVE
- GIANT SPORTS MUSCLE MAKER
- MAXIMUM STRENGTH MASS SUPPORT COMPLEX
- SUPERIOR SPORTS NUTRITION
MASS / SIZE / STGRENGTH / POWER
- RAPID POST WORKOUT NUTRIENT RECOVERY
- ADDED BCAA’S AND CREATINE
- NUTRIENT DENSE
- GLUTEN FREE
MUSCLE MAKER – THE NAME SAYS IT ALL
Adding quality lean muscle mass isn’t as easy for some people as it is for others. Some people naturally have smaller appetites or very fast metabolisms while many people just don’t have the time to consume the quality protein, nutrients and calories that are absolutely required to ignite ans sustain the muscle making process. Enter Giant Sports Muscle Maker – a scientifically designed, super high protein, absolutely delicious gainer product, formulated specifically to provide the ideal ingredients in the proper amounts and ratios to help the educated athlete and support quality lean muscle mass. If you are a traditional “hard gainer” or just someone who needs to bulk up and add strength and size as fast as possible, Giant Sports Muscle Maker can help support your maximum muscle size and strength from your training while tremendously aiding in nutrient recovery from intense workouts. When taken prior to training, the intense nutrient support you will experience will let you know that muscle maker is working from the very 1st serve.
NUTRIENT DENSE, INSTANTLY MIXABLE, AND IT TASTES GREAT
This combination can support you I your goals to maximise your size and strength, and break through your plateaus. With the addition of our proprietary Stilbenox – Giant Sports proprietary extract from Vitis Vinifera – Muscle Maker is one of the few products in its class to offer significant nutrient repartitioning capabilities. Whether you’re a hard gainer or merely looking to take your physique to the next level, supporting high quality muscle has never been easier than with Giant Sports Muscle Maker.
SERVING SUGGESTION: Giant Sports Muscle Maker Muscle Mass
- Add one scoop (one serve) of Muscle Maker to a blender filled with 350-400 mL of cold water. As an option, you may add 2-3 ice cubes if desired. Blend for 10-15 seconds. Drink one to three serves per day. Muscle Maker also mixes perfectly in a shaker cup, thought the size of the cup (avg. 600 ml) will determine how large a serving you may mix.
- For best results, use Muscle Maker as part of an intense weight training regimen (4-5 times per week) with a whole foods diet plan.
- Add additional calories to your Muscle Maker shake by mixing one to two scoops of Muscle Maker with 350-800 mL of non-fat or low fat milk instead of water. You may also add other nutrient dense ingredients such as fruit, fruit juice and nut butters such as peanut, almond or cashew, etc.
- Depending on your individual nutritional needs, you may choose to begin with one serve (1 scoop) per day for the first week and then gradually increase to two or three serves per day.
OPTIONS FOR WHEN TO TAKE MUSCLE MAKER:
- Drink ½-1 serve of Muscle Maker between meals to maintain positive nitrogen balance and support a high-calorie diet.
- For incredible full muscle support, consume 1-2 serves of Muscle Maker 30-60 minutes prior to weight training.
- To support maximum muscle nutrient recovery, drink 1-2 serves of Muscle Maker 30-45 minutes after training.
- To supply critical nutrients for positive nitrogen balance and muscle recovery throughout the night, drink 1-2 serves of Muscle Maker about 45-60 minutes before bed.
Store in a cool, dry place below 30C. Do not expose to excessive heat or moisture. Product packed by weight not volume. Some settling may occur.