BSN SYNTHA 6 is a premium protein powder matrix that contains 22 grams of protein per scoop, taken anytime day or night & contains essential amino acids per serving and is a great protein powder for women. Available sizes are 1.35kg, 2.29kg, 4.5kg. Flavours are Banana, Chocolate, Choc Cake Batter, Choc Chip Cookie Dough, Choc Mint, Choc Peanut Butter, Cookies & Cream, Mochaccino, Strawberry, Vanilla, Vanilla Cake Batter.
An ultra-premium lean muscle protein powder
- 22g protein per scoop
- Net weight 1.3kg (2.86 lb)
- Use anytime, day or night
- 10g essential amino acids (EAAs) per serving
- Formulated supplementary sports food
- No artificial colours
- Nutrition * Lean muscle * Recovery
- Ultra-premium protein, Ultra-premium taste
SYNTHA-6 Product highlights:
- Multi-functional Ultra-premium protein matrix
- Good source of dietary fibre
- Naturally occurring BCAAs and other essential and non-essential amino acids
- MCTs and EFAs
DESIGNED FOR: Any individual who wants an ultra-premium protein powder to help them reach their nutritional and physique goals.
DIRECTIONS of use for BSN Syntha 6
- Mix one rounded scoop with 1-2 cups of cold water or any beverage of your choice. Adjust as needed for taste. To increase your protein intake per serving and achieve an amazing milkshake taste, instead of water use skim or low fat milk.
NOTE: Reduce or discontinue use if any adverse reactions occur such as but not limited to gastrointestinal discomfort. This food is not a sole source of nutrition and should be used in conjunction with a nutritious diet and with an appropriate physical training or exercise program. DO not exceed recommended daily serving. Store in a cool, dry place.
This food is not suitable for children under 15 years of age or pregnant women. It should only be used under medical or dietetic supervision.
ADELAIDE DISCOUNT SUPPLEMENTS – WHERE ARE WE?
Phone: 8278 5388
Adelaide Discount Supplements Business Hours
- 6.00 AM to 9.30 PM – Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday
- 6.00 AM to 9.00 PM – Thursday
- 6.00 AM to 8.00 PM – Friday
- 7.30 AM to 4.00 PM – Saturday
- 8.30 AM to 4.00 PM – Sunday